Tuesday 23 September 2014

Glamorous White Closed Toe Cleated Sole Platform Heels

I live on a beautiful 'island of eternal spring' at the end of the earth. Despite the Internet's attempt to educate me to the goings on of current fashion, I always catch on a season late. Nonetheless, here in NZ it's JUST going into ☀summerso, in a way, being behind on the trends I'm bang-on time to wear the heck out of these in Aotearoa!


 They're from an online store called 'Glamorous' which popped up in the ASOS Fashion Finder when I was rabidly hunting for cleated platfroms. I had never heard of it before but the price was so good (£25 excluding VAT) for a pair of shoes that fit the brief exactly (Brief: Like JC Scullys but with a gentle arch and practically free), and *Free Shipping!* = SOLD.
 

Like all white shoes they get dirty quick but LOOK AT THEM, they're totally irrisistable! Aside from making me look like I'm a grade school dolly, they are the most comfortable heels I have ever owned. The gentle arch doesn't sacrifice height either becayse they are heavily platformed ❤

They don't have many left in stock unfortunately but HERE IS THE LINK.
They took just under two weeks to get from the UK to NZ, but if you live in the UK your shipping will be much faster (did I just say something obvious? I feel like I did haha).

I hope they have your size and I'd love to know if we will be shoe sisters (shoesters?) so comment below if you ordered them as well! Actually comment below if ANYTHING I would love to make some friends.
xx❤

3 comments:

  1. i have a question! I want to buy these and I'm size US 6, what size should I buy in UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claudia, I'm not sure but according to a google search you'd be a UK size 4 http://www.zappos.com/c/shoe-size-conversion :)

      Delete

You might also like to have a gander at:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...